|The Automotive Service Councils of California, is an association primarily comprised of independently-owned automotive repair facilities, it exists to promote the continuing success of its members and to advance the professionalism of the automotive industry.
Repair shops that become members of ASCCA are expected to abide by the following code of ethics:
- To promote good will between the motorist and the industry.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To employ the best skilled personnel obtainable.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To itemize all parts and adjustments in the price charged for service rendered.
- To retain all parts replaced for customer inspection, if so requested.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members.
- To refrain from advertisement which is false or misleading or likely to confuse or deceive the customer.